1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Which recoil reducer do I install, gracoil or bump

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ryanthelion46, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Looking to install a recoil reducer on my Blaser f3 12ga. I currently have a 1 1/8th kickeez double impact, and want to have the same weight when its done, meaning after they cut the wood and put a smaller pad on.

Dont understand why a soft touch costs a grand, the RAD is too heavy, so Gracoil or Bump Buster, and why? Also dont want sliding of my face.

Thanks

RyantheLion

2. K.80

K.80 TS Member

Gracoil and bumpbuster slide on your face. Also both add weight. The isis don't add weight but slides on face. G squared is light and gun moves under the comb.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

If you want the weight to be the same after the install, you have VERY few options. Mainly ISIS and GSquared.

4. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Thanks Skeetman and K80. I want to make the right decision. Ill look into the isis

5. Smitty82

Smitty82 Member

You can go with a Clyde slide. A lot of people at my club use them actually one installs them. Shot a xt with one adds some weight though but doesn't slide on your face. He might be able to make it lighter don't know. I could ask next Sunday.

6. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

Check out Air-Tec stocks. Not quite as expensive as G Squared and the website states weight of stock is virtually unchanged. Hope this helps, Joe

7. Austin day

Austin day TS Member

Look at the stock locks the whole recoil reduction part is put into the stock.

8. Ryanthelion46

Ryanthelion46 Member

Thanks Gents. I want it to be all black, so I think Im going with the bump buster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bump buster installation
cost to install gracoil

gracoil recoil reducer installation

how to install a gracoil recoil reducer
installing a gracoil recoil reducer