1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Which High Rib Mfg. to use ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ipscmaster, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipscmaster

ipscmaster Member

I wish to have a taller than normal rib on my Autoloader and would like any feedback from shooters who have had this done to their guns. Which co. to use, Cost, durability, turnaround time etc... Thanks, Bill Crane

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Roger Eubanks. He does the ribs/barrels for Alfermann. MoneyMaker does them too.

Dennis Devault can do them as well.

3. hoosierdad

hoosierdad TS Member

I bought and installed an adjustable rib on my TM1 from add-a-rib. Great people to deal with. It went on very easy and accomplished what I wanted to do. I had considered a permanent high rib but this one was under $200 and if my wife ever sells the gun it can come back off.

4. sixten38

sixten38 Member

I have a similar question, I have a K80 Pro Sporter 32 in barrel and would like to get my 1100 rib raised to give similar heads up position, is it as simple as just measuring distance fronm the barrel to top of rib on the Prosporter and use those dimensions for the height to use on the 1100 rib?

5. Bill Dougan

Bill Dougan TS Member

Add-A Rib , they are great people to deal with and pricing is good. They make an Adjustable rib also and a Mini 16 Adjustable also or you can just get the non Adjustable one.

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I prefer Moneymaker they make any hight you prefer will shoot it for POI use steel ribs they are very solid and durable. I have several of their ribs some 20 years old still good as new with proper care and matainance

7. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

I have two Keen ribs. They weigh eight and nine ounces. On one, Ken Rucker measured my SX-1 barrel and ordered the rib. Everyone knows he does good work. I think he has a thing for rubber bands but after they came off, it shot great. LOL Ron

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Add a Rib

9. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Moneymaker has done very good work for me. check my 391 in the for sale section to see the actual work. Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.