1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Which gun vendors will be @ Ohio State Shoot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Can anyone give me an idea of how many and which gun vendors will be at the Ohio State shoot? Looking at coming down for the day and doing some shopping. We've got a 5 hour drive one way so I want to make sure it will be worth it. Thanks in advance.

Matt Krizinski

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I will be there, is there anything in my inventory that you would like for me to bring for you to look at?? If you do not see it ask, I may have it!!!
    Don

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Shopping hell Matt! This is the place to go if you want to shoot for money!! No more shooting for targets over there!! Tom Rhoads

4. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

We're at the PA State Shoot at the moment and we'll be set up at Ohio next Tues. Thanks, Doug

5. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Jaqua's and Bob Schultz will both be vending at Cardinal Center during the Ohio State Shoot. I am sure you will find the trip well worth your time. Bring some shells and shoot while you are here. We have great targets, trophies and lots of money to be won.

Don

6. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Thanks for the response guys. It's actually my dad who will be doing the shopping for a TMX. 34" in nice condition.

Tom, need to save my money for July. I've got Michigan, Indiana, and Jaquas to save up for. Unless of course you would be interested in sponsoring me, LOL.

Thanks again guys,
    Matt Krizinski

7. Doc G

Doc G Member

Tom desperately needs a sponsor for the Corn Hole tournament.

Is there a Lewis Class?

8. Mid-State Gun Club

Mid-State Gun Club TS Member

we will be there. Will ahve over 5 table sof guns and ammo and shooting supply we will be behind bankk #4 see you there

9. Danny Sirk

Danny Sirk TS Member

Doug,
    Just wanted to thank you again for the beautiful stock I bought from you at the Pa. State shoot. The one that fit the MX2000. This is the second time we have done business and you are an honest gentleman.
    Danny Sirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

vendors ohio state trap