Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which gun clubs have the best food?

4K views 40 replies 34 participants last post by  Ertz 
#1 ·
So guys, i was just wondering, out of all the gun clubs you have ever been too, which ones have the best food? And what food do they serve?

#7 ·
Birchwood Recreation and Shooting Park in Chugiak, Alaska, during the state shoot.

OTNOT does a great salmon feed on Friday night and saturday night is all you can eat ribeye steaks and corn on the cob with all the beer you can drink for $10.

Doesn't get better than that....

#8 ·
Has to be the Tri Angle Club in Bluefield VA. Lunch at the last shoot was ham, roast beet, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, scalloped potatoes, baked beans, potato salad, fresh salad, slaw, rolls and your choice of three deserts and you are not limited to only one desert. It is all free. Soft drinks are also free all day long plus free coffee and rolls early in the morning. The down side is that 300 registered targets cost $50 entry, but Jim gives around 20 trophies to the 30 or so shooters who are usually at the shoot. And, Jim makes a profit.

Pat Ireland

#11 ·
I'll bet there are some damn good eats out there across the big ole US. Just those pictures were making my belly growl. Out here in my corner of nowhere the eats down at Oxford Gun Club (PA) ain't too bad on Thursday nights. Keeps me going back one or two times a month.

#19 ·
Jeff P, I was so busy eating the Salmon and Steak that this was about the only picture I snapped of the feeds! We were almost done with the Salmon (below) Who is the cook again??!

#23 ·
Second the chicken and noodles at Cardinal Center. At least one cup every day, sometimes three.

Former favorite. Mason, Michigan. They had a private contractor with the best damned grilled heros. Then ice cream from the 'Sweet Adelines'. Tin roof was my favorite. I think it was Friendly's ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.