1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Which freedom is next?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by hmb, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Separation of church and state is the law of the land. HMB

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

HMB,,,,I hope you are being sarcastic,,,,This happened in the _pastor's PERSONAL residence_,,,,

"Attorney Dean Broyles of The Western Center For Law & Policy was shocked with what happened to the pastor and his wife.

Broyles said, "The county asked, 'Do you have a regular meeting in your home?' She said, 'Yes.' 'Do you say amen?' 'Yes.' 'Do you pray?' 'Yes.' 'Do you say praise the Lord?' 'Yes.'"

The county employee notified the couple that the small Bible study, with an average of 15 people attending, was in violation of County regulations, according to Broyles."

Of course it is in KOMMIEFORNIA!!!!! Can't pay their own bills and they are worried about what somebody does in their home!!!!!

An average of 15 people and this IDIOT is worried about the "enviromental impact",,,,what the hell,,,,if I have someone over to Thanksgiving dinner and we have a blessing and say praise the Lord for HIS bounty,,,,do I need a permit????

These must be the wonderful jobs that hussein created,,,,OUR glorious tax dollars at work!!!!

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Guess they didn't know who he was.

I believe the last guy was Bill Maher or Keith Olberman.

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I'll wager a coin or two that it was a neighbor that didn't like a few extra cars parking in the neighborhood on a regular basis that complained about the use permit issue. And, back a few years when applying for a FFL, I had to have the city sign off on my operating a business out of my home and parking and foot traffic was the main issue. There are many businesses/operations that must deal with use permits in residential areas. Note that I'm not taking a stand just being the devil's advocate - my main job anymore.....Bob Dodd

5. pcrc11

pcrc11 TS Member

I would like to know exactly what freedoms have been lost first hand by anyone. Im not talking about what you have read about on a website that happened to somone else, or heard about on Fox news that all sudden nobody can find a link to, but by you personally. I know everybody is afraid of what could be coming down the pike but exaclty what has happened to you so far. I know in my personal situation there is nothing I cant do now that I could not do a year ago, from reading some of these posts I must be one of the few that the government has not found out about yet. Dont get me wrong I not an Obama supporter but we will have to live with him for the next four years. I come to this website to get info on hitting little orange clay targets as they fly through the air, and always said I would not get sucked into these conversations that have nothing to do with that and should be posted in a more appropriate website. But I guess it is sort of like looking at car wreck, you just cant help it.

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I too agree that it was all about the parking of cars on the block. 10 plus cars once or twice a week can be a big concern if parking on that block is already at a premium!!! Break-em all. Jeff

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.