1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Which curved trap pad????????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipdaddy, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Which curved trap pad, Kickeez or Terminator. I don't like the rocker style pads and looking for the best pad recoil wize.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm pretty partial to Kick EEZ but i did have a Terminator on my BT100 and there was nothing wrong with it.

Matt

3. pigeon101

pigeon101 Member

I like the pachmayr t660 triple magnum Trap pads or the 550 series trap pads
    http://www.pachmayr.com/trap-pads.php
    I have used the Kick ezz style pads in the past. The pad seems to separate from the plastic after a while. Never had a problem with pachmayr pads they seem softer to me anyways.

Jason in PA

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

I have a decelerator pad that came on my gun. I thought that I would put a curved pad from Kickeze on for consistant mount, what I have found is the curve is low and i wind up crawling on the stock. since then I went back to the straight pad.

I did like the kickeze that I had on maybe try the modified pad that will allow you to raise the stock on your shoulder if needed.

Bob S

5. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Kick Eez Double Action Trap pad is WELL worth looking into. JM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.