1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's the NYSTA (Cicero) Club?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Neil Winston, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I'm at Carrier Circle and can't find the address of the club anywhere. Can you help?

Neil

2. Neil Winston

Thanks, now I can go to bed.

Neil

3. tj303

tj303 Member

You gotta find this kind of funny...the president of the ATA doesn't know where the Northeast Grand is..
    Neil, thanks for coming to New York State and learning! Maybe it will be better organized because you are there. Let's hope so. Tony J

4. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Niel ,,,I hope it,s not raining up there,,,,had the missfortune of shoot there last year,,,,state shoot and ATA east zone,,,,needed a row boat,,,and when it wasent raining needed an air conditioner,,,,but there was no electricty,,,,,the only good thing was I shoot real good in the rain,,,,wins at both in class,,,,well good luck,,,,were you at Westy Hogan???,,,nice weather great targets,,,and another win in class,,,,I am getting to like these big shoots,,,,will be at the Grand in 2010,,,well good luck up there ,,,break them all,,,,,Bill

5. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Neil:

I will assume you found the homegrounds ok today. I'm sure you are aware the address given above is not the club. There is also a much shorter route taking 298 east to a left on Northern Blvd, then a right on Island Rd. Turn right at the end of Island Rd onto, I believe Ferguson, continue till that ends and take another right onto Eastwood. Will lead right to the homegrounds.

6. tj303

tj303 Member

DeviL'SAdvoCAte...lighten up...I wasn't being critical. I thought it was funny the president needed instuctions to the NE Grand. I hope the instuctions he got are better than I received the first time because I got lost!(hence the reluctance for me to give instructions) I do think it is great he is coming and seeing it first hand. And I do hope it is better organized i.e. starting on time, properly numbered banks, etc. Let's hope the weather co-operates and we all shoot well. TJ

7. Neil Winston

I found it fine, thanks to all. The rain - or should I write it RAIN - held off until the shootoffs, which I watched rather than participated in. Lots of good scores and friendly people once you get through the accent.

I have since found the website which has directions, but in my defense, I still think that the program doesn't even have the address of the club and didn't this spring either. Nor is anywhere to be found on SHOOTATA.COM which is my second favorite website and should be yours. Still, 17 minutes from post to answer is pretty good service at midnight don't you think?

Neil

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Neil, we don't have accents up here. We sound just like the folks on t.v. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.