1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**** Where's The New TM9X's ???????

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Barry C. Roach, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

**** Where

I've been waiting to see one of these. If I was going to buy a new gun right know the TM9X would be it.
    Is Perazzi selling them or are the rumors of their demise true?

2. Barry C. Roach

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

sorry "now"

3. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Barry,

I handled a TM9 at the Texas State Shoot in Amarillo Wednesday. Gray's Shotgun Cache just got one in and had it laying on his table. Fantastic wood, especially for a P-Gun. It did not fit my long hands at all and I soon put it down, but for someone who has normal hands I am sure it would be fine. He has it and it is gorgeous. Try: www.shotguncache.com/

HBT

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Barry..........At the Pa State shoot a TMX9 was on display with Hi Grade Shooters. This gun ALSO had very nice wood and I liked the way it looked and felt. Did I buy it?? No.....I am waiting for a "lefty" TMX9 that is on order. RUN'EM

5. joehunter

joehunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dan at Giacomo's had a couple come in but they were presold. He is hoping to have a couple at the Grand. Give him a call to see when the next ones are coming in.

Thanks,

Joey

6. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

There was a shooter in VA last weekend with a TM-9X. He let me play with it a bit.

If you like the old TM guns - you should like this one. The rib starts high in the back and makes for nice, heads up shooting, and tapers down to the muzzle. Adjsutment is easy. Trigger was tpyicall P-gun crisp. The trigger release button used to remove the trigger from the reveiver doubles as a safety when pulled backwards.

Nice wood - deep bluing - swung nicely - smoked targets. The one I handled had a fixed full choke.

Picture a TM gun with an aftermarket Money Maker adjsutable rib and you pretty much have the new "X" gun.

Joe

7. Champion II

Champion II Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

**** Where

What kind of price did they have on the TM9X??????????

8. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

The guy who had the new X-gun noticed I was shooting my new KX-5. He asked why I had switched from P to K when I made my purchase. I said becasue I could buy 2 KX-5's and a bunch of shells for the price of the new X-gun - and the KX has an adjustable trigger.....

All good - it is a very sleek gun.

9. Barry C. Roach

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks all. Doug Gray had a price on his site. Much less than $11,000.00. There's a grand difference between the fixed and the adjustable ribs. I would also be interested in a used one or the older TM10, which is basically the same gun as the TM9X.

10. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

0   0   0

You know,the TMX sold for $5400 when discontinued. Perazzi soaks us, he wants more for the adj. rib while Bowen wants less, he says it is cheaper to put on an adjustable rib and they cost almost the same. You can buy a good TM 1, under $2000., send it to Moneymaker for a good adjustable rib $750. then a stop at Wenig for under $3000 for a really nice stock. Top it off with a stop at Giacomo for $400 rebuild. Probably less than $6300.

11. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

So that's 2 KX-5's and $400 left over for shells.

Joe

12. Barry C. Roach

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The adjustable rib version is pricing out at $8,000. I wont pay that. I'll wait 'til there is a used bargain out there. Or not. I thought they'd be more in the range of an MX15.

It's just that I have a cramp in my handicaps right now. You know, the old trapshooters itch.

13. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

A TM-1 with a Moneymaker rib=TM9X. I sold one at the PA State shoot for $1,800!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.