1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's the Luv Fest Friday?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

This is the second Friday in a row that Luvn, has missed the Luv Fest, and I saw she posted this earier this week. I thought that she might be at the Grand and could not post.
    So I guess its up to me to start one!! May we all have a GREAT WEEKEEND!! I know most of us would like to be up at the Grand but we can still wish all the shooters up there the best. Maybe I can go next year. Break-em all. Jeff

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Happy luv fest Friday. Stay cool and shoot well.

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Maybe all the luv fest folks are all petered out!!!!!!!!

Jim (!)

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

luv makes the world go round

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey folks,

No one seemed to care whether there was a luv fest or not the last couple weeks, and I just wasn't feeling the luvn. I'll be going to the club picnic this sunday and just trying to stay cool otherwise! I'm not at the grand. I am back to full time work. Hope you guys are staying cool and having fun. Have a great weekend!!

<a href="http://www.glitterfy.com/" target="_blank">[​IMG]<br /></a>

Luvn

6. gotbass

gotbass Member

Its never to late for luvn.

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Luvn, I'm glad all is well at the homestead. Sorry your not at the Grand and have to start up working full time. You can see that alot of us do need some Luvn every FRIDAY. Its just not same if you don't start it, so please keep it going for us. Break-em all. Jeff

8. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Happy Friday! Now that it's close to Sunday. I'm either late or very early for next weeks thread! :)

9. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

It's Friday? Shucks, another week gone. Where has this year gone to?? Seems like yesterday we were complaining about the 14 degree weather outside and now we're swealtering in 99 percent humidity! And School is starting here in the east in two weeks!!! My time sure flies when you are having fun!!

Good luck to all at the Grand! I'm going to a picnic!! Whooo hooo.

Luvn

<a href="http://www.crazyprofile.com/ggraphics/myspace_glitters.asp" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.