1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's Stunpi24 ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Doug Brown, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Where

Been trying to get ahold of Stunpi24, no answer on bhis cell????

2. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

All you want to do is give me crap about buying another new gun, grubbs told you, I have not been anywhere, my office assistants mailed my gun I traded to Doug to New Mexico not Amarillo, I was so pissed I threw my phone which I never do, but I did, so I had to get a new phone today, I have my phone and call me anytime. Ed is such a ass, he promised he would not say a word to anyone, and everyone I have talked to has ask me if this is my new gun I bought, tell Ed thanks, I can't believe he would do that to me I have never did anything to him. Thanks Stan

3. JJM

JJM Member

Stumpi,
    Was that your new gun you shot last night??
    Did you really buy a new gun just to win a piece of pie.???
    JM

4. Doug Brown

Rumor has it, last Sunday, after just slamming two racoon burgers, Stumpi headed out to a grudge-doubles match, with the Coach of the Year, and soundly defeated him 49 to 45, with his new gun. Is this true?

5. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Ed says I can't answer these webs because I'm out of control and I'm nuts, so to answer your question, yes I wippped his but like a red headed step child, I don't want to say to much because at the pig shoot that other coach wipped him to and I don't want him to get a complex, Ed' also say don't say anything about him choking at the turkey shoot off, Ed did't realize there was four turkeys and three people shooting off. So Ed was going to win a turkey, we had a great shoot and a lot of fun, you (Doug) should have been there, and a enough from me. See ya Stan P.S, It was nice to see the Lincoln Godfather and his lieutenants show up Sunday.

6. max trap

max trap Member

Stan...It was bad enough when you suckered poor ol Joe M, into your pie bet with your fancy new gun. The fact that
    Joes on a fixed income and this bet would be a financial hardship on him only seemed to make you want it more. But you reached a new personal low when you verbally attacked-then challenged the high school trap coach to a doubles match with your fancy new trap gun. There will always be more pie but where does that high school trap coach go to get his reputation back ? I stand by what I said...Your out of control and nuts !!

Ed

7. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Ed, Joe M has gained 20 pounds this summer from pies from me, have you looked at him lately I had to beat him or he was about to die from a stroke, and the trap coach get him a neck brace so he can stay in the gun on his second target and will fine also, Thanks Stan

8. Doug Brown

Stumpi- Did you finance your gun through Caesar Guerini, if so how much is required down & what is the interest rate?

9. max trap

max trap Member

Stan, told me personally the Caesar Guerini shot much softer than the 90t he's been shooting. Ed

10. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Yes I did finance the caesar, it was't bad 5% down and finance 8.75 for 12 years, it is amazing I can shoot a quality firearem and still afford to buy shot to reload and shoot, it reminds me when I bought the crownline, I bought a 24000 dollar boat for 26500 and put 500 down financed for 15 years, then sold it years later for 13000, and payoff was 19000, a heck of a deal only in america can white trash like me look rich. thanks Stan

11. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Ed what now, I was shooting my new caesar with that box of federal plastic reloads you gave me and evidently one seperated and my Guerine blow up, there was guerine all over the place and now I have eleven years and eleven months left to pay for that thing. What can I shoot, will you loan me a gun for a few years, a desperate friend Stan.

12. max trap

max trap Member

Stan..sorry to hear about the big blow up. Good news though..the 13 year old girl that bought your 90t was willing to sell it back to me. However her dad added a full inch to the stock. It's 13" now, but im sure we can get it cut back down. Will call with details sat morn. Ed

13. Doug Brown

I was sure Stumpi had a piece of custom wood made for the 90t?? I know it has to be there in his pile of custom stocks somewhere!

14. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Ed try to see if mavis would lend me one of his bt99's I feel like getting slapped around like new orleans whore on saturday night, the way I see it if he can take it so can I. Also see if Doug would talk to the some one about a new gun and shells, after all he has the tact and style of handling these situations, after his best selling book, how win friends and influence
    people,thanks Stan

15. Doug Brown

Would have been glad to help you out Stumpi, but you were too self-centered & arrogant to come to my book signing, so you're on your own !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.