1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's Phil from the old P&P?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Scoutman 06, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

Where's Phil from the old P&P? The website for "Phillip's Gunsmithing" was showing something about being unavailable & under construction{?} & now the new one looks like an online shooting accessory store. Is Phil no longer doing gunsmith work or did I get onto the wrong website? Thanks, John

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

John.....Phil is at Phils Gunsmithing, in Cibolo, Texas. His phone number is 210.313.5988. He is still going strong and very much in business........Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. PhCr

PhCr Member

Hello
    This is Phillip of Phillip's Gunsmithing. I am still out here on the road,I am in Florida now at the state shoot.
    I have been working on my website for a while now trying to get it up to date but am having a hell of a time with it. Guess I will have to get someone that knows what they are doing with it to fix it for me.
    Here ie a list of the shoots I will be at this year and if you have any questions you can call me at 210-313-5988

april 14-22 San Antonio SW Grand
    may 4-6 Nebraska Corn Huskers
    may 14-20 Linn Creek M.O state

may 31-june 03 El Reno O.K.
    june 6-10 Wichita K.S state shoot
    june 21-24 Spokane W.A state shoot
    july 11-15 Olympia W.A pita state shoot
    july 23-29 Olympia W.A. PITA Grand
    aug 6-18 Sparta Ill. Grand American

I hope to have my web site up in a couple of weeks. Thank you for all of your support and business and good luck shooting

Phillip Crenwelge
    210-313-5988
    108 Elm st
    Cibolo T.X. 78108

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Phillip:

Just wanted to let you know the release triggers are working great ok they are working a lot better than I am as far as shooting but last saturday was the first time I got to shoot with out a coat on since a little after the grand.

Thanks for all the trouble you had to go thru to convert my old 680 over.

Foghorn220

5. PhCr

PhCr Member

I am glade to hear they are working good for you. Good luck this year and hope to see you at one of the shoots.

Phillip

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Hey, Phil.....just a note to let you know that I'll finish my part up on the Rottweil in the morning and ship it to the Cibolo address tomorrow....it should be there Friday as planned. See you in San Antonio in a couple of weeks!!

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

7. PhCr

PhCr Member

Thanks Ken. I will come by and see your new building in San Antonio.

Phillip

8. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Sounds good....I did the Kids and Clays shoot down there this past week and being in the building was a graet experience!!

Ken

9. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

Phil does a great job and I highly recommend him! I always have him service my K80s whenever I can catch up with him at a shoot, usually at the Spring Grand in Tucson. Thanks for the great service Phil! Jim Pappas Walnut Creek, CA

10. alpine

alpine TS Member

I was hoping you were comming to the Idaho State shoot, in Boise. But I don't see it on your schedule.

11. PhCr

PhCr Member

No I will not be up in that area untill The Washington State shoot at Spokane. I am trying a differnt route this year so I will not be at Oregon or Idaho.Good luck shooting.

Phillip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.