1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE'S NIPPER? ,,,,I Found Him.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Not only did I find nipper. I found a few of his pals.

Of course the head of the "obama is going to take care of us" club had the appropriate seat.

The place you find any NUT, in a tree.

[​IMG]

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

2. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"AJ. YOu lose. Change is coming whether you get your head out of the sand or not."

MY HEAD IN THE SAND? MY head?

Too many people with their heads in the sand is the very reason obama is where he is.

I LOSE?

The entire country has LOST. Well, that part of the country that believes in the Bill of Rights has LOST.

Tom(AJ100)

Yes, I know what this flag means. Our country IS in distress.

[​IMG]

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

me and trappy were not that far apart, see your wrong again.....

Bill

4. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Were you two holding hands or were you giving him a Reach Around?

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

nipper :

That is the funniest thing I have ever herd from you.

Ok answer the others questions

Fog

6. nipper

nipper TS Member

someone who flies my flag upside down dosent deserve a responce -- sorry--as soon as he gives an answer why his posts have an upside down flag. and as far as bended knee-i have read the book,maybe you should too--

Bill

7. nipper

nipper TS Member

i do appreciate it that i am so well thought of and so often too.

Bill

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"someone who flies my flag upside down dosent deserve a responce -- sorry--as soon as he gives an answer why his posts have an upside down flag."

You're kidding right? You don't know?

Do a little research. obama can't do EVERYTHING for you. You just might have to do something on your own.

Tom(AJ100)

Not "yes we can". More like "YES WE ARE"

[​IMG]

9. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Why is the US Flag diplayed Upside Down?

The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress. It is not meant to be, and is not officially recognized as any type of disrespect when so displayed for the right reasons. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress:

THE FLAG CODE
    Title 36, U.S.C., Chapter 10
    As amended by P.L. 344, 94th Congress
    Approved July 7, 1976

ยง 176. Respect for flag: No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
    (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
    Most individuals who have served in the military service of our nation will (or should) recognize this signal.
    As a result of the many traitors and enemies we as a free people have, both foreign and domestic, as a result of the many unconstitutional acts, legislation and atrocities passed and/or committed against US citizens and their life, liberty and property, and as a result of policies that have allowed (and continue to allow) enemies of this nation to enter in large numbers through a porous border policy, I believe the life, liberty and property of US Citizens are in dire danger and distress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.