1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Where's Biff?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rebel Sympathy, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Member

Well...... with a nick-name like "Biff", you never know what may have happened to the poor schnook. Today, he may be a bouncer at a Negro-American blues joint in Memphis......
    Mike
  2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Unless you know him that is a dumb ass remark.

Don
  3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

just wait a few seconds and amod will tell u ur on thin ice LOL
  4. indycamster

indycamster Member

I do know him and he and "Snappy" are fine...just taking a break from trap for a while..You might say a photo finish...He taught me much and teaches me still.
    Indycamster
  5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

BIGDON, his login name tells us all we need to know....

Maybe he can meet Frank and the guys behind the woodshed at Mason sometime. Express his true feelings....
  6. snapshot

snapshot TS Member

Just to update those of you that are worried about Biff...
    He is happily married... but that does not keep him from posting on trapshooter...I let him do whatever he wants to do...including taking up a new hobby! Take a look and you will see what's keeping him busy!

We hope everyone had a blessed holiday season and are looking forward to the New Year.

See you on the line!

Mrs. Biff
  7. biff

biff Active Member

Hey guys, Thanks for thinking about me and missing me, it sure makes me feel good to know I still have friends on here. As trap season wound down after my dismal showing at the Grand, I have been shuffling around and got involved with another type of competition.....rimfire bench rest. It is very challenging but is done from a sitting position. An accurate 22 caliber rifle is a must, but the accuracy is much more affected by just very mild wind and ammo. No reloading here and the ammo costs range $.20 to .40 cents a shot.

Very happily married to a beautiful woman that enjoys seeing the little boy in me have fun playing! Included are a couple pictures of my loves including our new cat which showed up one night and joined our family! Thanks, Biff
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Active Member

Dear Biff

When a cat comes and picks you out, that tells you something.

Good to see you in action, come to Nashville (bring the better half) and shoot with us this spring. We plan on having our best season ever in 2012.

We do have rifle matches at Gallatin Gun Club, look us up.
  9. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Me thinks in it's former life an Anschutz 54?
  10. biff

biff Active Member

Trapboy1957,

Here you go! Have moved up the equipment ladder since this picture taken last summer(right after a gig in the Blues Festival) shooting a Sako with a Lilja barrel. Higher up the ladder now with the "Homeless Joe" 54 Anschutz action w/Broughton 5C barrel to a custom built little Walther UIT w/Shillen Polygonal barrel using a 6 O'clock firing pin. Just like with shotguns, I am trying to remove the equipment excuse for missing the target.

This is me then,look later for a me now at the top of the ladder! Do I plan to shoot trap again? Yes I do, hopefully for more fun now after the rehabilitation from "Trap Addiction" is completed and I am pronounced CURED!!! Biff

[​IMG]
  11. Ross

Ross Active Member

Yes from the looks of that 1st pic I can just about guess where they have been. GRIN, Ross Puls

P.S. GLAD it's working out well.
  12. chipking

chipking TS Member

Darn Biff I thought I was the only one on TS.com that got hooked on the Rimfire Benchrest game. The real scary part is that after you get used to forking over Thousands for a K or P gun or such. Spending over a thousand plus for a 22 rifle really does not seem all that bad. My how the times have changed. I guess there are a lot of us who never lose the small child in us.

--- Chip King ---
  13. indycamster

indycamster Member

Nice Hat! Biff, you can stay at my house for the Indiana State Shoot. Bring that old Ljutic and leave it here since you shoot those .22 now. I will keep it from rusting up on you.
    And as for being cured...once a junkie, always a junkie...you just need a fix less frequently.
    See you in July!
    Take care,
    CAM
  14. biff

biff Active Member

Cam, Thanks for the invite and if the trap God smiles at me I sure hope to shoot at Indy this summer! I may just leave my hat instead of my Ljutic!!

Chip King, you are so right about the comparative prices between a nice trap gun and a top of the line custom built bench rest rifle. Heck, I have 5 BR rifles now that will shoot a gnat's eye out at 50 yards.....evidently they are addictive also!

Zard, you got it backwards, I'm defending myself in that wrestling match! Of course I always let her win though!!! Biff

PS: I am so lucky and Happily Married, yes those last two words do go together!
  15. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Now I know why He forced me to purchase his 30" Bi-Gun. Had to have money to buy a new toy(don't mean the nice lady.) By the way,I still have it,Biff. Can't shoot much any more,buddy. Body done gone & left me. May sell it. Anyone out there want a 99% Bi-Gun. It is a real beauty like the one in the pic.
    Tom from Montana
    Good shootin' Make 'em all 10X
  16. biff

biff Active Member

Tom good to hear you are alive and still kicking even though you may not be shooting much anymore. That Bi-Gun is a beauty for sure, it not only looks good but it has very nice balance and is easy to swing! Maybe it was what gave me the ability to swing my new wife around like I do! That gun is awesome and needs to be out there crunching targets. Stay well my friend, Biff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.