1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN etc on this???????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Haven't seen anything on this from our media. WHY NOT???? Are they afraid that hussein will not get elected due the fact America may want someone with _experience and judgement_ to handle this and not a candidate who thinks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1dSPrb5w_k

I wonder if those of Jewish faith will still support him if this would come out _before_ the election?

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/10/12/dirty-bomb-somali-pirates-thwart-iranian-dirty-bomb-attack-on-israel/

..."[Russian sources claim she] was an enormous floating dirty bomb, intended to detonate after exiting the Suez Canal at the eastern end of the Mediterranean and in proximity to the coastal cities of Israel. The entire cargo of radioactive sand, obtained by Iran from China (the latter buys desperately needed oil from the former) and sealed in containers which, when the charges on the ship are set off after the crew took to the boats, will be blasted high into the air where prevailing winds will push the highly dangerous and radioactive cloud ashore."...

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Iran ARE DANGEROUS!!! How would barry deal with this??? The same way slick dealt with the attack on the USS Cole and the original attack on the WTC??

Makes me wonder.....

Sometimes we get sand from the Sahara storms. Some of this type of thing may come our way. What would hussein do then??????????????

2. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Bigdog, thanks for the post. Pretty serious situation and threat that was caught just in time to avoid a catastrophe. Whats really troubling is the possibility of the trojan horse obama.

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

"American intelligence and government sources are maintaining a strictly observed silence"

That's why we had no news coverage here.

Don't forget that people of Islam see the U.S. as Zionists because we support Israel.

4. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

I thought we were Zionists and I also thought that was a good thing- still do.

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Every Jewish person is a Zionist. Not all Americans are Zionist, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.