1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to shoot near Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DP40, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DP40

DP40 TS Member

I recently relocated to Denver Colorado and am looking for a place to shoot practice and registered targets. I live in the Westminster area (North side, 144th street and I-25). I have checked out Colorado Clays, nice club, looking forward to shooting there, but I wanted to know of other public clubs that I might be able to shoot at that might be a little closer. Your help and information for a fellow trapshooter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Chris

2. dfrank7262

dfrank7262 TS Member

When I've been in CO in the summer, I've shot at the Golden Gun Club. The people there have always been super nice and welcoming. It's in Watkins, just out I-70 east from Denver. www.goldengunclub.com.

Dana

3. TOOT

TOOT TS Member

http://www.rmclaysports.com/CSTA.html

4. DP40

DP40 TS Member

Thanks for the help.

5. clayguy

clayguy TS Member

The Aurora Gun Club is fairly close to you. It's on, you guessed it, Gun Club Rd! (within sight of E470-toll) Trap is on Wed (about 0900), Sat and Sun. $5.00 for non-members. They have registered shoots on Sat and Sun only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

places to shoot trap near denver