1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to shoot in June

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SquadReady, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquadReady

SquadReady TS Member

I have full confidence in the CGSTA to get a resolution on our CA State Shoot but..... just in case.....

Can anyone suggest a cool big shoot for June 2013

Thanks
    Jon

2. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Jon,

I am thinking about Vernal Utah in June. I know it is a drivebut I have only heard great things about the June Vernal shoot.

Jim Bradbury

3. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vernal Rod & Gun Active Member

I really hope that the Ca State Shoot is able to stay in Kingsburg, however, if folks are looking for an alternate shoot to attend in June the Vernal Rod and Gun Club would love to have you. We will be sending programs out by the end of January. If there is anyone who is interested in joining us and would like a program, shoot me an email with your mailing address. We will also have the program posted on line.

Sean Hawley

4. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

We have only been there once, but it was a great time "Vernals June shoot" I would highly recommend it, they roll out the red carpet. Great targets, beautiful place and a bunch of fun people, but then, aren't most trap shooters fun and entertaining? Scott

5. SquadReady

SquadReady TS Member

Thanks guys....

Sean I will send you my address for sure

==

A group of us went up there for the Western Grand and you all are right great place to shoot and ran like clock work. Had a really great time. Shot a 97 from caps so have to brag about that! Must be good targets and a great shoot if I shot a 97. ha

thanks again

~ Jon

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

This may not be your idea of the big time but we have the Nevada State PITA shoot in late May here in Fallon NV. Normally a good showing from California including a few 'big dogs'. Always fun

7. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vernal Rod & Gun Active Member

Jon, if you were at any of our shoots in the last two years then you are on the mailing list already. If you want to bring some buddies just send me the addresses and I'll send out the programs.

Sean

8. SquadReady

SquadReady TS Member

ok great thanks Sean

I think we are all set. The group of us were all at this past Western Grand so we should all be on the list

~ Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.