1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to shoot in Jacksonville FLA?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cmmonaco78, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

I am leaving for Jacksonville for business tomorrow through Thursday. I was wondering if there is anywhere to shoot in the area. Will not be able to shoot until the afternoon/evening and will not be taking a gun with me. So a place with a gun rental would be my only option. It's probably a tall order but I figure maybe there is a chance.

Regards,

Christopher Monaco

2. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

I am leaving for Jacksonville for business tomorrow through Thursday. I was wondering if there is anywhere to shoot in the area. Will not be able to shoot until the afternoon/evening and will not be taking a gun with me. So a place with a gun rental would be my only option. It's probably a tall order but I figure maybe there is a chance.

Regards,

Christopher Monaco

3. BigSkiff

BigSkiff Member

Christopher, the Jacksonville Gun Club aka the Jacksonville Trap & Skeet club is the only place in Jax to shoot unless your active or retired military, the NAS JAX also has a trap range.

The club is open Wednesday afternoon, Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday.

See the link above.

Bob Cade

4. gaboy77

gaboy77 Member

Amelia Shooting Sports is about 15 minutes north of the airport. They have a website just search for it. They have trap,skeet, five stand, sporting and gun rentals. Nice place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.