1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE TO SHOOT IN FT. PIERCE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TOLIPNUG, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

WILL BE SPENDING A COUPLE OF DAYS IN STEWART FL. BEFORE DRIVING OVER TO TAMPA FOR THE SOUTHERN-WHERE TO SHOOT???-RICK ZINO

2. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Rick, I think you mean "Stuart" Fla, any way, nothing real close for trap other then north to Port Malabar (45 minutes) or way south to Ft Lauderdale (2 hours) Indian River north of Vero has Sporting clay/ 5 stand and not sure of the skeet fields in Vero are still open, call Dupont they may knew. Anyone else have any other?

Scott

3. magic

magic Member

Rick,

Mick Howell's Indian River Trap and Skeet is in Vero Beach but only trows sporting clays now. If you want a great sporting course there is Quail Creek which is worth the drive west on 68 (orange ave). I agree with Scott, Call Pam or Mike @ duPont/Krieghoff as they are locals...

JASON SHEEHY

4. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

thx guys-rick zino

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

SEMINOLE CUP is at Quail Creek Feb 20-24

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Indian River was throwing trap and skeet targets from the same field when I was there this summer. I THINK Mick only handle's the sporting clays part of it, but I could be wrong. It is a private club that is open to the public now( old Dupont club). Port malibar in a closed private club. You may only get into the club with a member when you go in. It is open to non-members ONLY on days they are throwning ATA Targets, Or the like with NSSA or NSCA. I do love to go to Quail Qreek. It is located about 19 miles or so west of I-95 in Fort Pierce. They only have 5-stand (2 fields) and 2 different 100 target sporting clay fields as well. No trap or skeet. Call in advance to rent a golf cart and set up a time. Its a first rate club. All Good, and hope this helps you out. Break-em all. Jeff

7. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

THX AGAIN GUYS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooting ft pierce