1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to send tactical barrel for choke install?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by art g, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

I have a Benelli Super Nova Tactical for home defense that came to me with an IC barrel. I am thinking that with a turkey choke screwed in this gun would be just fine as well for some spring turkey hunting next year. I would like to have it threaded to accept Benelli chokes. Any advice on where to have this work done would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Art G. admanawg@aol.com

2. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

IF IT IS BERETTA MOBILE CHOKED, THE BINELLI CHOKES ARE THE SAME I'M PRETTY SURE.

3. art g

art g Member

The Benelli Super Nova barrel that I would like to be able to use screw in chokes with is currently a straight Improved Cylinder. No threads for choke tubes which is what I would like to have done. Just don't know where the best place would be to send it. Art G.

4. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Carlson's do a great job at very reasonable price.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Carlson's does do a great job at a very reasonable price but they have their own thread type, so you have to buy their chokes. Mike Orlen enjoys a very good reputation, I've never used him but never heard a bad word said about the guy. He might be able to install factory thread type or if nothing else the nearly universal Winchoke system.

http://users.dls.net/~rdouglas/MikeOrlen.pdf

6. art g

art g Member

Thanks to all who have responded. I appreciate it and have learned some things. Will check out the leads I have received so far. Also, since I am really only going to be needing to switch back and forth from IC to a Turkey Choke (once in a great while) then guess I don't really need a Benelli/Beretta thread pattern as long as the proprietary system I do decide on offers Turkey Chokes. I notice on Wright's website they actually do offer Turkey Chokes as a part of their line. Is Wrights an OK outfit to do business with? Thanks again, Art G.

7. art g

art g Member

Mike Orlen lists Turkey Chokes as well plus he lists Remington too. Will send him an e-mail and see what he thinks. Thanks again! Art G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

benelli choke install

best place to send shotgun barrel to be threaded