1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

where to have 1100 barrels reblued?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Anchorsteam, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

Inputs on a good outfit for 1100 barrel reblueing???

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I haven't used them, but I've seen nothing but plentiful positive reviews for Glenrock Bluing. I'll probably send my kolar to them one of these years when I can stand the time away from it.

3. thunder

thunder Active Member

Had a Perrazi re-blued by glenrock bluing and they did a fantastic job.

4. leftex

leftex Active Member

I had a rifle blued by Glenrock. I'm picky and it came back perfect.

Wayne

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That is a lot of barrels! LOL

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Click the above link to Glenrock Blue. Phil and Doug do NOTHING but 100% perfectionist work. All my Perazzi's are done there.

They are located in Glenrock, Wyoming, just outside of Casper, Wyoming.

Terrific folks and in fact Phil called me yesterday and offered to try and resurrect a surface rusted Perazzi O/U barrel of mine. He think I might consider a Cerakote finish.

You will NOT be disappointed and in fact, I have their link on my website as I am so overwhelmingly satisfied with their perfectionism.

Whiz

7. 682b

682b Member

Guys, this is a 1100 barrel It may have a price value of 150.00 dollars. He may not want to spend that much money on the rebluing job. Give him some other options than the premier shop. Some one like Marc Waldo a ex Dan Wesson bluer at blueridgebluing.com in Va. I don't know his phone number Or Mell Doyle a great bluer in the west Mell will do a standard or satin finish for 90.00 dollars and take 20.00 off fot a weapon that is broke down Thats the whole gun. I might send my MX3 special to Glen Rock but not my 1100 barrels. Jim

8. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

I spoke with them yesterday about Cerakote for a Ljutic, and it's on it's way today. They may be a premier shop, but they will blue an 1100 barrel for as little as $80.00 bucks. With their reputation for great work, I don't see how you could go wrong. GaryL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.