1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to go in Medford

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Our club Treas will be picking up shot in Medford on Friday. He is taking his wife & staying over in Medford on thursday night. Can anyone suggest a good not too expensive motel and also a good restaurant. He is a country boy who likes the bar scene so a bar with good food perhaps? Thx for the help. I can always count on good advice on here

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Uhh, which state??

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Oregon

4. neofight

neofight TS Member

Larry at NW Shot should be able to put him in the right direction. Sorry i can't help, but the only time i go to Medford is to pick up reloading supplies. There are plenty of restaurants and motels along Crater Lake Hwy, not far from Larry's place.

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Just ask Larry when he gets there, Lou. There are many nice places to stay, and eat, in Medford. For cheap and comfortable, the Shilo Inn, just off Crater Lake Blved, on Biddle Road, is fairly nice. There is also a nice Quality Inn, the Medford club host motel, located at 1950 Biddle Road, just off Crater Lake Highway. Phone 877-779-0050. For a bit more upscale, the Rogue Regency Inn, on Crater Lake Highway, is our preference. We will be staying there for the Medford March Pendelton Blanket shoot. All of these are within 5 miles of the Medford club. As for a great place to eat, ask Larry about the Roadhouse. It's just out of Medfored heading towards Jackson. Larry can give directions from his place in Phoenix. GREAT steaks and a true country Roadhose atmosphere.... Dan

6. 9dT

9dT Member

Rogue Regency is a nice place and has a sports bar / lounge down stairs. Food is good, beer is cold and beds are comfortable. It's near the I-5 and Crater Lake Highway interchange so it's easy to get to. Hope this helps. Scott

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Be glad to pay ya Bob but we are buying a ton of shot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.