1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to get the blue inserts on Beretta Teknys

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jawari2000, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jawari2000

Jawari2000 Member

[​IMG]

I lost the blue insert on my Beretta Teknys (shown in the picture) during dove hunting. Where can I get another one to replace the lost one? Thanks for any help.

2. Jawari2000

Jawari2000 Member

To the top

3. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Go to any Beretta warranty gunsmith, if they don't have it they will be able to get it in a few days.

A year ago I was at Bolsa Ginsmithing in Westminster, CA and they were installing one on a warranty gun.

Tom Strunk

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Beretta in MD. sent me one no charge when I shot a Teknys.

Phil Berkowitz

5. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Guess I should have kept the ones I've found laying on the ground at various Sporting Clay courses. Fairly common issue IMHO.

AndyH :-|

6. Jawari2000

Jawari2000 Member

Thought I'd provide an update for the benefit of others. I called Beretta yesterday and after about 30 minutes waiting and listening to the same message over and over again I was able to talk to a person. Described the issue and asked if I could have both left and right side inserts mailed.

He asked how long I have had the gun and I said about 4 years (out of warranty, I guess). Then he said that it would be $76+$10 S&H. I said it was too much for two small pieces of plastic with which he agreed! I said I could live without them and thanked him and then hung up.

I guess I can make something out of a piece of wood and stick it in place of those silly blue thingies. All good.

7. Tekyn gold

Tekyn gold TS Member

You can use epoxy, It works great.

8. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Beretta should just include a tube of epoxy with those guns along with about 1/2 dozen mid beads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta blue insert
beretta tekny blue insert
beretta teknys blue stickers

blue insert in 92a1

blue teknys inserts
teknys inserts