1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to get STOS Grease With Cheep Shipping

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by minniedog, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minniedog

minniedog TS Member

Where can I get a jar of STOS grease and not have shipping cost$8-$10 when the grease cost 4.99 to 5.99.

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

Try buying it locally.

If that isn't feasible, just take your STOS container and fill it with lithium grease and you'll never know the difference.

P.S. I don't know what "cheep" means, so I'm just guessing.

3. C H S

C H S TS Member

Call Gamaliel and ask them how much it will cost to ship to you by USPS. They offer lower rates for USPS shipping for orders under 2 lbs. and under $20.

Andy

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I am a P/W distributor and I sell a different version, which I ultimately believe to be a better item, in a bit larger quantity for the same price as the factory. Shipping with me is a helluva lot cheaper, however.

WW<BR>
    P/W Distributor

5. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew TS Member

Ask somebody that is going to the Grand and have them pick up a jar of STOS for you. Real cheap shipping that way!!

6. C H S

C H S TS Member

I'd like to know about Whiz's grease, too.

In his lube manual, Whiz recommends Lubri-Plate "AERO". I bought a can of it from a garage door company and it works great on my PW 900 but not on my guns. It's a low temp grease and the heat of 100 shots melts it out.

Andy

7. mike b.

mike b. Member

Google "superlube". You can get a lifetime supply (16 oz) for the cost of two small stos's.

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Go to NAPA and get some wheel bearing grease. If it's good enough for a race car going 200 mph on a 90 degree day, along with some hard braking, it's good enough for your gun.

9. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

STOS appears to have the same look, feel & smell of "Plumber's Grease"! I'm going to try it when I run out. And no I haven't performed the taste test yet.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If you get the STOS, make sure you get the STOS Gold because it has all of the qualitys of the regular stuff with a little gold in it ... Talk about class, thats it in a nut shell ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

stos grease

stos grease for guns
stos grease free ship
stos gun grease
stos gun lubricant
stos lubricant 2 oz jar
stos shotgun grease
where to buy stos lubricant