1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to get shot in Nj.........

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ks5shooter, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Want to buy a half ton of shot in NJ or close proximity in Pa or Del. .Who and where can I get a reasonable price from?thanks Don

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

www.cacassociatesinc.com try them,,,,I allways stock up at the shoots at Elyesberg

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Camden just walk down any street at night and you can get shot !!!!! Merry Christmas. Seriously go to Millers in Del. usually fair prices and no sales tax. and it is just over the WW bridge

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Miller's is 5 minutes from the Delaware Memorial Bridge (I-295/NJ Turnpike).

Their pricing is competitive......

Curt

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Trenton is a good place to get shot day or nite. If you wear your Rolex you may get shot several times.

6. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

They're selling used shot at Pine Belt Sportsmens Club. It's not really reclaimed since it never really hit the ground. They're catching it on big tarps, sweeping it up and bagging ti. I've used quite a bit and I think that it's OK for 16 yard targets..

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.