1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

where to get shooting glasses?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bodybuilder, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Can someone tell me where I can get yellow/amber clip on shooting lenses for someone that already wears prescription glasses?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I never did that. Shooting glasses ride higher and are larger than normal street wear.

Yes, I see one box a week guys with their little tiny granny glasses shooting, but you don't see the target well unless you have a proper pair of glasses designed for shooting.

I get mine from Allan Lehman.

HM,

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

You might find "something" at the local drug store... but when I was starting out, I took an old pair of frames and had my lenses dyed yellow. Make an investment and buy a pair of shooting glasses that can take an Rx insert.

regards,

Jay

4. dhip

dhip Active Member

I got a pair of amber and a pair of vermilliom clip ons by going to e-bay and typing in trap ,polycarbonite clip ons,even though I believe my rx lenses are safety lenses,I feel better with the additional lenses,they are a little larger than my rx glasses,but it doesn't bother me,they flip up also in case I don't want to look through them for a particuliar reason.

Doug H.

5. trapdaddy

trapdaddy TS Member

Try the link above for Champions Choice. Pg 31 Spring Clip-Flip-up Lenses
    Yellow is item GF02Y, Vermilion is GF02V Cost is $6. Phone is 800-345-7179

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

where to get shooting glasses