1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHERE TO GET COSTOM HEADPHONES

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sub-jr25, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sub-jr25

sub-jr25 TS Member

I HAVE AN IPOD. WHERE IS THE BEST AND CHEEPEST PLACE TO GET THEM.
    THANK YOU
    NATE SLENCZKA

2. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Not cheap but definitely the best is from EAR Inc. Custom molded IPOD earphones and hearing protection all in one. Use them with or without music.

http://www.earinc.com/p2-music-competition.php

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Costom? You mean costume, like for a theatrical performance. Suggest any prop making company.

The young man was just asking a question. It doesn't warrant a smart ass reply-Moderator

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Nate..... I have a 160GB iPod Classic. I am somewhat of a blues fanatic, with over 4500 blues songs currently downloaded on it. For headphones, or for an iPod docking station, nothing I have found can beat the Bose systems I currently have. Got both at Target. The "against the ear headphones" were $179.95, and the docking station was about $300.00. It is all going to depend on how much you REALLY like your music on how much you spend. I researched them all, and Bose is definitly the best performing of the bunch. I don't listen to music while I'm on the line, but, you can bet it's going all the time in between events and while I'm traveling to, and from, shoots..... Just my experience... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Moderator...I apologize, my English teacher back in high school always pounded us over spelling errors...now I have spell check! Didn't note it was a junior posting. Me bad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.