1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to get box to ship MEC 9000G?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Any readily available boxes out there to ship a 9000G in @ officemax, staples, ect? I normally just reuse boxes, but can't easily find one this time.

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

I've always had good luck at Menards, Home Depot or Loews. You can get some nice heavy duty boxes free.

Bob

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

U-Haul packing boxes.

4. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Just shipped a Dillon SL900 to Texas. Had local FedEx pack and ship insured for >$70. (FedEx Kinkos) They supplied box and packing. Seemed reasonable.

5. Bubba

Bubba Member

Call MEC.

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

It will cost you more to buy mec boxes have them ship and them pack and reship. Few good sources for boxes. Auto Dealer parts depatment. They have a large assortment of sizes. vacuum cleaner boxes. I have been putting the loaders I have sent out or sold in heavy plastic bags place in box big enough with all the parts. Then I use expanding spray foam insulation to fit snug....careful now just a touch in the corners. The easy expand stuff for around windows, not as strong. If looking to save money you cant let them pack and ship for you, up side to that they have no bail out if it gets damaged in transit. Just went through that, "packaged not packed correctly"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shipmec