1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

where to find trap shooting records most str8

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pocatello, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

The longest singles shootoff I know of was at the Idaho State Shoot in 2001. There were about five people in it after 100 straights on the first singles event, with Stu Welton finally besting Ted Schlecht, 625 to 624 extras. It was quite a windy day, as is often the case in Boise, but those two just kept grinding them up, round after round.

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Maybe my recollection on the number of targets is faulty? Lyle and others were there, perhaps they can correct me. I do know the Trap HoF records referred to in the link above are incomplete though - there have been three 400x400 in the HAA, not two. Phil Kiner did it at the Colorado State Shoot awhile ago, and then again at the Western Zone, Spanish Fork, a couple of years ago (I was in the handicap squad just behind him when he finished it that day). In between Welton accomplished it at a shoot in Twin Falls, ID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

colorado state trapshooting records