1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

where to find perazzi sub gauge bbls

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sean justice, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

does anyone have,28,410, or 20 g bbls, or 30 inch 12 gauge with fitted sub tubes

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

To fit what model P gun?

3. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Sean, You may want to give serious consideration to having briley tube the barrel you have already. I just had them do a O/U barrel for me in all the ga.'s in the ultimate Ultra lights. They have strait rifleing in the tubes, and they will shoot the walmart 4 pack 20 ga. shells and alot of the other discount shells. These tubesets are the new Revo type tubes. They have the new type hull ejectors. These tubes pattern are in a class by themselves with the strait rifleing in them. You may not want to buy any of the older ones after trying these new ones. Contact number is 1-800-331-57l8 and talk to Gary Singer. or get online and look at Briley.com. Good Luck and Break-em all. JEff

5. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

thanx, yeah ill end up doing that, in the winter, had briley put thin walls in several guns turn around is to long for right now, would like to find 410 barrel though.

6. Pull & Mark

Sean, must get real cold where you are. I like shooting in the winter down here the best. Briley has no slow season from what I hear. You will love there new Revo tubes though.It does take awhile to get your gun back though. I just got done cranking out (600) 28's and 410's yesterday. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

7. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I do. 30" with I believe full set of Kolar sub gauge tubes and chokes. Forearm has small chip on top.$2200.00
    Mike Battista

8. OzarkGun

OzarkGun Member

I had Perazzi make me a set of 32" barrels in 28ga and 410ga. They are for my MX20. It took about 6 months to get them. I think most Perazzi dealers can order then for you. It is a pretty expensive way to go.

Good Luck
    Jack

9. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

just fyi, briley no longer offers the revolution chamber tubes.

10. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Those revolution tubes were problem children. Briley's tube work is no where near as good as it once was, IMHO. Kolar is still very good.

11. Pull & Mark

skeetman, Briley still offers the full lenth fitted tubes in the old style and the new style (revolution) tubes sets. I just saw them on this months SSR. Were you talking about the short set.

claybrdr, you must be talking about the drawlock full lenth tubes, not the revolution tubes. They had some problems with the drawlock tubes coming loose. Mostly in the 410 ga. from the shooters that I have talked to that have some. They had a end cap that screwed the tubes together from the muzzle end. Briley's always stood behind there tube sets and fixed the problems under there guarantee. Kolar used to charge there customers to perform the same problem. Both still made in the USA, the choice is yours. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.