1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find NEW Hornady 366 under $500 ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gamba Man, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Active Member

Been surfing for a Hornady 366 for under $500, but unable to find anything.

Any sources out there?

Cesare

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

My buddy has got one. He loaded a very few shells with it-maybe less that 100 and didn't like it-says it's too slow. If interested I could contact him and see if it's still riding around in his truck in the box!!

3. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Active Member

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

PM sent!!

5. Gamba Man

Gamba Man Active Member

Still looking ?

6. djcuda

djcuda Member

Grafs out of Missouri has them.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I don't think you are gonna find a new one under $500. Graf & Sons is about the cheapest place you will find one. They currently have them on sale for $539.99 for the 12ga. model. That's a pretty good price for a new one.

8. tgb18

tgb18 Member

I was at Grafs today (Sat) at the Grand, they just posted a new price of $399.99 for the Hornaday 366 while they last.

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wow, that's cheap. I saw the loaders for sale but didn't even look at the price.

10. tgb18

tgb18 Member

Yeah, I couldn't believe it myself, I was in there Fri. picking up some primers/powder and they were priced at $539. Went back today with a friend to get him some supplies, and they have big sign hanging on them for $399.

Heck of a price for a progressive press, I've never used a Hornady, anybody here use one? If so do you like/dislike them?

I'm thinking for that price I should get one, can't ever have enough loaders on the bench can we!

Terry

11. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

I have one and I have loaded several thousands rounds through it . I bought it used.I would still be using it , but my wife surprised me with a Spolar last Xmas .

I've been happy with their customer service. Since I bought mine used, I sent it back to Hornady to have them go through it . Quick turn around time and reasonable. The last time I was in CDA Idaho, Blacksheep Sporting also had them for $399. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one for that price.

12. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

I've used the same 366 since 1978, loaded tens of thousands of shells. Hornaday provides good customer service with regards to bushings and small parts. I bought the extra large capacity powder and shot containers on this site several years ago. I should have it checked by the factory but again it isn't broken. Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hornady 366 ontario