1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

where to find 12 youth trap vests

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plinker61, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

i have been abel to put togeather 2 youth trap squads for this year,and im in need of 10 youth & 2 adult mesh style trap vest's.wondering if any one out there knew of a supplyer that gives discounts for youth/quanity purchases
    edwardsburg conservation club(est. 1946),edwardsburg mi has not had a youth team since 1986,and im glad to see so mutch intrest.this is my 2nd year as trap chair/board member and was something on my to do list for my 2nd yr.plan.after seeing the other youth teams from the area shoot,i feel its a great thing to do to keep the future of our sport going.thanks,mark jones

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have a tan LH, really nice. I got a few from another TS.com member. This one has not found a home. I would call it a medium/womens vest. Its yours for a shipping adress.

3. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

thank you maclellan1911,p.m.sent,and i have 2 lefties,shure it will get put to good use,mark

4. BBowen

BBowen Member

plinker

if you e-mail me your mailing address, i will donate a shotgun stock blank and forend set that you could sell or possibly put on ts.com to raise money for the vests for the kids. i think it would be nice if they were all matching and had their names on them, etc. i will ship it to you no charge, via ups.

our value on the wood is $600.

thanks for your efforts with the kids.

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net 605-347-2232

5. kenf

kenf Active Member

Mark,

I sent you an e-mail.
    Ken

6. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

bruce,im speechless!!!!!wow,very grateful,p.m sent,mark

7. 9800312

9800312 TS Member

You have mail.

8. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

9800312 & kenf thank you, mark

9. ouch

ouch Member

Mr. Bowen That is one of the best things I have seen on this site in a very long time. May God Bless You! Richard

10. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

I have a couple of small shooting coats and an adult vest I wiill send you if you E-mail me address.Jerry

11. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

thank you jerry,mark

12. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

thanks to all for the donations,the boys&girls(2) will be happy,the shooting sport people are the best,and this site is the greatest,mark

13. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

I don't have vests, but I will gladly make padded shooting t-shirts, left or right hand, their choice of single, double, or triple pads, the size they need and their color choice, at my cost for the shirts and materials. Let me know. We need to do what we can to get our young people shooting. Sue

14. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

thank you sue,sounds like a great plan b,rite now im looking at$60/vest to purchase vests & have club name&shooters name put on them(and i have 13 youth shooters so im trying to put togeather 3rd team,so $60 per/vest may not work).im putting you in my address book because we may go that way.how mutch per shirt?can you add names to them or should i get that done first?,thank you,mark

15. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

plinker.....

Send me an email (remove the x's) and I will provide a contact for the Boyt/Bob Allen Company. They can provide the youth vests, with the embroidery for all matching vests. The company tends to help all youth shotgun shooting programs with special prices.

Maltzie

16. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

The shooting shirts would be 4.00 each, that's my cost plus materials for the pads. Yes, I can embroider names on the shirts, your choice of color and font. If it's just their first names, 3.00 each, First and last names, 4.00 each, two lines 6.00 each. That's the best I can do.........Sue

17. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

sue,that is a great price.can you p.m. me your phone#,ill be in touch,thank you,mark

18. jmdmt

jmdmt TS Member

check out gamaliel.com. one of the few places that I have found youth vests. Prices were good, do not know if they have youth support programs. Good Luck with the kids, and have fun. jmdmt

19. stims

stims TS Member

Check Ebay they have some

20. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Contact SKB they have shooting vests for $25.00 visit their web site at: http://www.skbshotguns.com/ Call and talk to Rob 1-800-752-2767

Coach Papillion LaVista Trap Team
    Mark Richards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
where could i find youth trap shooting vests
youth shotgun vest

youth trap shooting vest