1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy ??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 43x, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 43x

43x TS Member

A leather gun case for a Browning XT 32". Who's got a best prices ?
    Thanks
    Don

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Have a leather case from Beretta that should fit.Photo on web site under Misc. $275.00.
    Mike Battista

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mike ... he said B R O W N I N G not Beretta, are ya that hard up to try and move product that your offering anything that might maybe possibly work?

4. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Try this co above. It has some nice stuff. Look them over I think you will like them also.

5. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Sorry it did not list. Its www.jeffsoutfitters.com

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Jerry ... first of all take a look at what Don is asking. He aint asking about finding a case or an something similar but he is asking who has the best price. He knows exactly what he wants but Mike jumps in with a Beretta case, something totally different. That shows to me that he is hard up for buisness or that he just has to do whatever he needs to do to keep his name out in front of the public.

If he really cared about supporting and being a participant on TS.com he would either contact the site administrators about sponsoring a banner ad on the site or at least be an active participant other than his constant advertising. If he was stopped from trying to make money off of this site I wonder just how much you would actually see him?

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a factory XT combo case -- its new with tags -- it looks leather but it is some tough material- not sure what

email me if you want

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Google is your friend. There's probably someplace cheaper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.