1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy shells in SF Bay area, east bay?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by NShinn, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NShinn

NShinn TS Member

Any thoughts on a good place to buy ammo in the SF Bay area, east bay?

Before I moved out here I used to buy ammo at Wal-Mart and other big box stores, but in and around Oakland where I live, none seem sell it (for reasons discussed on many other posts).

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Have you thought about going out a little farther to a more rural Wally World or asking the local store which is the closest one that does? I know that around some areas 3 Wally Worlds may not carry ammo but another one as close in another direction sells a poopy load of ammo.

3. edbon9

edbon9 Member

the milpitas and mt. view walmart sell ammo.. those might
    be the closest ones to you. Also, check out the big 5 stores in your area, they've started selling Charles Daly shotgun ammo in the San Jose Area.

4. jimx200

jimx200 Member

N, I saw in my Big 5 flyer that they had Charles Daly target loads on sale for 3.99 and then a 1.00 off rebate to make it 2.99...good deal, but have not a clue what these shells are like. They also have heavy duty field loads for 4.99, then 1.00 off for final price of 3.99. Might be worth a phone call. Most towns have a Big 5 store too. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.