1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy shells in AZ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JEB, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEB

JEB Active Member

My wife and I just moved to Prescott from NY. In New York we used to by shells by the pallet from CAC, Beikirch or the like. I am having trouble in finding a wholesaler or distributor who will sell 50-100 flats at a reasonable cost here in AZ. Any suggestions?

John Bergman

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

John, get in touch with Frank Teichman at 602-7080982 in Phoenix and he will look after you, as he has a gun store. He is a hell of a shooter and he looks after the trap shooters. Trevor Dawe

3. RobHoward

RobHoward TS Member

white rattler,

I am in Glendale. Where is this gentlemans shop located?

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Franks shop is in North Phoenix near Deer Valley Air Port or it was anyway ... I think he is or was in the process of moving to another location but call the number and he will make arrangements with you ... Frankie is the man ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

His web site is FET Guns & Components all information that you will need is posted. Trevor Dawe.

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

sorry, here's franks's webswite fetguns.net/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

fet guns and components