1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy score sheets ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AAleadvail27, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AAleadvail27

AAleadvail27 TS Member

I need to buy trap score sheets pads for our club . Where ?

Thanks , Bob S

2. washandwear

washandwear Member

Hi

I have one in an excel spreadsheet if you would like to have it and make prints/copies.

Give me your email address and I will send it to you.

Regards

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Bob.....You can download the for free on Remingtons website...Dan THome (Trap2)

4. leadvail

leadvail Member

Thanks guys , but I really don't want to print out a 1000 or so sheets . I would rather buy them printed on a pad so you just rip off the used one when your done .

I guess I could check with a print shop and get our clubs name on them since they can download the basic pattern .Hmmmm....

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

another. We did get a batch from whiteflyer target company, Later was told no longer avalible got to web site and down load. Seeing these are a free down load If you want a bound set. A good print shop may help you out. What I have done is buy Paper and print cartridges at BJs and printed up on both sides of paper. Im sure its not cheaper/more than any other method. Unless you know someone in printing. There are also other targets to print

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Bob- Download a sample and take it to your local print shop. Also, ask the price difference between regular and water resistant paper. If there is not a lot of price difference and the water resistant paper can at times be very useful.

Pat Ireland

8. washandwear

washandwear Member

See Gunbroker.com - Item # 80197539

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Um ... uh ... your going on the expensive side for sure.

Download the sheet and be sure its what you desire. Now take it to your local office supply store such as Staples, Office Depot or even a Kinko's type store and see how much it will be for 200, 500 or even a 1000 copies. Chances are it will be far far cheaper than going to a printer and they may even be able to glue them into pads but why actually spend the money to make them into pads when you could spend the cash and just get more of them?

I bet that you will find that for a 1000 copies you might be able to get it done for far less than $50.

10. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

When I go into the clay pigeon business I'll include two score sheets in each case of targets. It will drive my costs up about 2 cents a case but, what the heck, it might earn me some good will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
buy trap shooting score sheets

trap score pads

trap score sheets with carbons to buy
trap shooting score sheet pads
trap shooting score sheets printable
where to buy a score sheet