1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy reloading supplies in Phoenix?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jliveng1, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jliveng1

jliveng1 TS Member

Where is the best place to buy reloading components (powder, shot, primers etc.) in Phoenix area? I used to buy from Red Mountain Trap and Skeet when they were still open. Thanks in advance for the help.

2. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

As a recent transplant to the valley, the kind gentlemen on this forum have directed me to this source - http://www.fetguns.net/About-Us.html

I have not yet used him, but have heard nothing but glowing reviews.

3. jliveng1

jliveng1 TS Member

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Visiting a friend a couple years ago, I went to a large place called "ThunderBird ...(something)". I was in the market for pistol bullets, but seem to remember they had a large selection of powders and other reloading components. Wish I could remember more about it.

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Try Frank Teichman at 602-7080982 he has a shop in the north end of Phoenix. Great man and he will get you what you need if he does not have it. Trevor Dawe

6. JPSemper

JPSemper Member

Depending on what you're looking for in terms of components, you might try Dillon Precision outlet Store in Scottsdale. I can't comment on prices but I'm sure they will have components.

John Semprini

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Frank is FET Guns and Componants, great guy to deal with and a trapshooter for many years ... I think this is actually his hobby more so than a way to make a living for him ... His place is up near Deer Valley Airport east of the (I-17) freeway, south of Deer Valley Road so its easy to get to ... (602) 708-0982 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. white rattler

white rattler Member

Gary, if you knew Frank since he was 18 that would put at 112 years young. Trevor Dawe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
phoenix reloading supplies
reloading phoenix
reloading supplies in arizona
reloading supplies in phoenix
reloading supplies in phoenix area

reloading supplies phoenix

reloading supplies phoenix az
shooting supplies outlet index