1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to Buy Perazzi Adjustable Rib

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by UtahYork, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

I have a damaged rib on my 34" MX10 top single barrel and would like to replace it. I've tried to contact Al Kondak at Perazzi USA with no response. Where else can I get a replacement Perazzi rib? (Whiz is also having issues trying to get me one.) John
    [​IMG]

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

You might try a search here. I think I remember that someone is doing a permanent repair on the damaged ribs. Looked like a good fix.

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear UtahYork,
    Call Perazzi USA direct and try to get an explanation. Call Giacomo's shop and see if you can get an explanation also. Be sure and ask for the price installed (if you send them the barrel) You may need a bank loan for such a repair. OR you may find out that they may not do the work. Then your next step may be finding a "smith" that can perform a decent repair on your damaged adjustable rib. Respectfully submitted....X Jet Boat Bill in Delaware

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I bought a replacement rib from Giacomo before Dan took over. You might also try Marcello. He seems to be able to come up with anything I've asked him to.

5. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

Thanks for the extra options guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

al kondak perazzi usa