1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Nobel Sport primers - SW Ohio

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tedingraham, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tedingraham

tedingraham Member

0   0   0

Anyone know where I can buy Nobel Sport primers in SW Ohio area? Columbus, Cinti, Dayton

Ted - Beavercreek, Ohio

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gamaliel in tenn. has them at a good price. They ship as well. Break-em all. Jeff

3. tedingraham

tedingraham Member

0   0   0

Thanks Jeff...I'd like to buy locally if possible to avoid HAZ Mat fee.

Ted - Beavercreek, Ohio

4. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

Sportsmen Den in Shelby, Ohio has them.

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ted, I totally understand!!! Now sometimes Graffs & Sons will ship 20,000 primers to you for no hazmat fee, but will charge you shipping and with no sales tax that is a good deal for some shooters depending on the area that they live. Just find someone to take 10,000 off your hands if need be. They will work deals like that on powder (32 #'s) as well. All I have around me are Dick's,Bass Pro,Gander Mountain and none of them will work with you on price, and are way to high to buy from. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

6. superump

superump TS Member

0   0   0

Ted, do some price checking and a lot of math. I have found out that even with the hazmat fees you are better off using Gamaiels or Recobs in WI because with thier good prices and no sales tax it is a lot cheaper for me to pay the hazmat fee. Especially if you buy bulk or quanity because its a 25.00 fee wheather you buy 1000 or 10,000 and a lot of these places will let you add powder to your order under the same hazmat fee. I love Gamaiels and Recobs AND they are great people to talk to and deal with!! And thats important also. Dale

7. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Ted, I am starting to worry about you. Only a few short months ago you shot your first ATA targets with us and look at you now. Posting on ts.com frequently against Obama and looking for more primers makes you look like a seasoned trapshooter. I'll check around our area and let you now if I find any deals.
    Doug Allison

8. tedingraham

tedingraham Member

0   0   0

Hi Glenn

Now all I have to do is learn how to break clays! :)

I should have bought the primers at the Middletown Fall shoot. Live and learn.

Ted

9. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have them in stock, Chillicothe Ohio.
    Don

10. tedingraham

tedingraham Member

0   0   0

Don,

Sent you email.