1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where To Buy New KX-5

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Samuel, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuel

Samuel TS Member

http://www.indianagunclub.com/

They have them in stock 32 and 34 inch barrels.

Ask for Steve or Phillip

Sam

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Try Dave at Jaquas Fine Guns in Findlay, Ohio. Thats where I bought mine and I thought he treated me pretty fair, and I am a tightwad. John E.

jaquas.com

3. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Read the PM from Richard Colley.

Capt. Bud

4. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Ive bought two from guns unlimited. They sent me pictues and let me pick to one I wanted. alex Kotter

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Pacific Sporting Arms in Azusa, California, if that is convenient to you. John Herkowitz, the owner, treated me very fairly.

6. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

Call Roy at Hi Grade shooters supply 724-863-3888 His Web sight higradeshooters.com Just a thought if you look on his web sight you might see another gun that might be a better choice for alittle bit more money and a better gun MX15 Perazzi comparing pull trigger to pull trigger no release option 1200.00 dollar difference my opinion that is a better choice. If you can afford the difference.Roy is a excellent person to talk with he will explain everything won't hurt to call.

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Got my KS-5 Special from Joel Etchen, Gary, and he could have passed it off as unfired but called it 99% since it was, in fact, fired by a previous owner. He was a stellar seller....breakemall.....Bob Dodd

8. art g

art g Member

Gary: If you are interested in a substantial savings I know of a LNIB KX-5 that has had less than a couple of boxes through it. 100% perfect gun that could pass for new. For details e-mail me at admanawg@aol.com

Art Goddard

9. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

SSTG,

You need a release trigger. Heck of a flinch you have with that keyboard. Just kidding you LOL

Jerry Walker

10. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

I bought a new KX-5 from Roy at Higrade cheaper than many used ones on this site.

Good luck in your search, you won't be disappointed in the gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.