1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Green Dusters

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by leftex, Jun 8, 2013.

1. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Who has a reasonable deal on a case of Green Duster wads?
    Thanks,
    Wayne

2. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

0   0   0

Connie's and Recobs.

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

Downrange bought Micro-Technologies out, and are making the Dusters wads. Connie's has cases of Green Dusters for $88.00. Recobs was still out the last time I talked to them. No Blue Dusters yet, they are still testing the equipment.

Wayne

4. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

I called Recob's Monday and the guy said they were out but expecting some the latter part of the week. Got very busy at work and forgot to call. I will try tomorrow. Shippping cost from Connie's seemed a little high.
    Thanks,
    Wayne

5. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Ordered a case from Recob's yesterday.

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

leftex, how about posting a review of the new Green Dusters when you get them? Thanks.

Wayne

7. leftex

leftex Active Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

The case of "new" Green Dusters arrived Tuesday evening. A quick comparison of old vs. new led me to believe the only difference is in the shade of green. Loaded a few shells on the 366 using both old and new and could not tell any difference.
    Wayne

8. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the review. I hope the Blue Dusters have the same results. I use both.

Wayne