1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy clay targets

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by huntinandhotrods, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought a new atlas trap machine and have been putting on my own annie oakley shoots here in Tehachapi California on a private ranch. We got about 30 guys that show up to shoot once a month for a buck a round, winner take all shoot. Currently I have every shooter bring one box of clays to make it fair for everybody. We were talking after this weekend's shoot about a few us buying the clays by the pallet. Where can a guy buy a pallet of clays at a cheap price in central California? Thanks for the help! Dwayne

2. ekuhnhausen

ekuhnhausen Member

0   0   0

Try J@S Wholesale. Below is their website.

http://www.bargainammunition.com/

Hope this helps.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

Id call Homer Hansen, he lives near you. He sells white flyer targets.

4. DeVille

DeVille Member

0   0   0

Call Bill Daniels, Sales manager for White Flyer targets. 702-869 6577. He is near you. Dex

5. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

check walmart.. ours have been selling them for 9.99 for 90 count boxes for 3 years, last month they put them on sale for 5.00 a box, I bought the whole pallet.. 84 boxes..

6. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

0   0   0

I second that, check Wal-Mart. I just bought a whole pallet of clays at $5 per 90 clays.

7. straightsixes

straightsixes TS Member

0   0   0

I drive from northern CA all the way down to the white flyer plant, using Homer as the retailer. Its only about 70 miles from my house to J & S Wholesale... the savings is that significant.

Walmart pricing isn't even close. 90 target cases vs 135.

Speaking of that time to call Homer... going down south next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bulk clay pigeons
bulk clay targets for sale

buy clay pigeons in bulk

buy clay targets wholesale
clay targets bulk
clay targets wholesale
where to buy clay targets

white flyer clay targets wholesale