1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Bismuth shot in bulk?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dk, Sep 11, 2013.

1. dk

dk Member

0   0   0

I am looking to buy some Bismuth shot in bulk. Would like to have some in 7-1/2 or 8s. Does anyone have any contact info?
    David Kline

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I believe Precision Reloading and Ballistic Products both handle it.

3. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I think you will find it is 'out of stock' anywhere you might look.

Long story short the mine and proprietary rights were owned, I believe by Petersen Publishing. He died in 2007 (?).

Since his death with estate issues, etc. production has ground to a halt. I do not know what the future holds for it, but a Google or Bing search might fill in the blanks.

To hunt Rail birds in NJ you need non-toxic shot - I bough the last boxes of 28 gauge bismuth shells I could find a few years ago - I think they might be worth more than gold at this point (trust me, you don't want to know what I paid for them).

Good luck

EDIT

I just looked at the sites hitapair mentioned and both show Bismuth in stock - perhaps the drought is over!

Search tags for this page
bismuth reloading shot for sale

bismuth shot bulk

bismuth shot for sale

bulk bismuth
bulk bismuth shot
bulk bismuth shot for sale
buy bismuth shot

where to buy bismuth shot