1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy ammo at the Dixie Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by m fowler13, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m fowler13

m fowler13 Member

My family is going to the Dixie . We have decided to fly so we are searching for the best place to buy ammo to shoot.Checked the Silver Dollar site and I suppose the prices listed are current. If there are other options I need some because this is our first time in the Tampa area. All comments are welcome. mfowler13

2. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

There is Dicks in Clearwater and you can also check out the Wal-mart stores in the Tampa area. You could also pick a phone book and check for places.

There is also a indoor shooting range in Tampa you can get ammo from ..... sorry I not sure what the name is of the place.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

They usually have a good price on flats right at the Dollar call them and ask for specials.

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

The dollar has a good selection of ammo at good price. Go to their web site and call for prices. Jake

5. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Buy them at the club house on the grounds only don't buy more that what you need as they will not take any back. Thanks Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.