1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to Buy a New 682 Beretta 682 Gold E Combo

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pete1955, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

Where is the best price on a new 682 Gold E Combo Unsingle 34/32. I am in the market for a new gun and looking a good place to buy a new combo. Prices seem to be all over the place so I was wondering if anyone had priced them. I thought I had a gun bought but deal kind a went south. Had a deal last week and the gun ended up being a 34/30 so I am still looking. I would entertain a really nice used gun if its that nice.

Pete

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Pete,
    Are you going to pass on the Beretta combo that I have here at the Silver Dollar?
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

3. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

I have tried really hard to buy a gun from Mike.

Pete

4. PJB23

PJB23 TS Member

Try Joel Etchen Guns. He is a premier Beretta dealer.

paul

5. superump

superump TS Member

I bought a brand new Baretta 682 Gold E combo from Etchen. Two months later I noticed a crack in the forarm. I called Etchen and they wanted nothing to do with it and didn't even want to talk about it. He told me I would have to contact Baretta and after sending the forearm and barrel to them it took over three and a half months to get it back. After numerous calls to Baretta and even another call to Etchen for help I got NONE! Once summer league was over and fall approaching I finally got the gun back. I bought a Browning Cynergy C;assic Trap Combo from Erik at Cove Creek outfitters and they were willing to deal with me and work with me until I got we price where I wanted it. They even split shipping with me to get where I wanted to be. Erik also said if I have a problem with any gun I buy from them they want to know about it and will work with me and the manufacturer to make sure of a satisfactory result.

6. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

I got my 682 Gold E from Joel Etchen. great guy to deal with.

Mash on the URL above and check them out.

Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.