1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Trappy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bruce Specht, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

OK, it's time once again to play where's Trappy? I miss the bantor that many of us had with him. he must be in his glory with Obamam winning a second term. Why is'nt he here gloating or is he here laying in wait?

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Come on out trappy

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

He's under his rock at the bottom of the creek. Bulge.

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

He has obviously matured more than those that want to ridicule him.

Don

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hey Don whatever happened to that losers trophy?
    barrelbulge_2008_210810.jpg

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

BIGDON... what ever happened to that "losers" trophy anyway? A Remington Trap 1100 wasn't it? :eek:)

blade819

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

BigDon,

I don't think anyone wants to ridicule Trappy, I found him to be entertaining and naive. Always interesting to get a differnt prespective on the world form a younger generation.

8. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

He probably got a life and moved on

9. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Johnny, You might consider that yourself. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It's on my mantle and I look at it everyday and it reminds me of certain posters on here, namely those non-shooting posters like bb.

Take your shots Bulge it raised over $2,000 for the kids.

Don

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Trappy is busy with midterms. He'll show up during Christmas break.

12. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Bigdon, nice belt buckle, hold your head high!

13. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Don, Id just tell em "I been beat before he didn't get no virgin" :)

14. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I heard, but don't know if this is true, that Trappy was offered a highly paying consulting job on the Romney campaign because he is young, energetic, and is gifted in the areas of computer literacy and technical/copy writing. His responsibilities included writing advance press releases prior to Mitt's arrival in various cities, defending changes in Obamacare, and writing immigration policies as needed if same were needed to be set forth. Trappy also did some sociological research to help the Romney campaign better understand its target audience. He was frustrated because he could not book Donnie and Marie for a Romney pep rally since D&M were already booked during the peak campaign season. His only misstep and caution by his supervisors was his ill thought and almost booking of Marilyn Manson for one of the Romney Rallys in the swing state of Florida to be held on the sands of Haulover Beach. He was then chastised and told to study his demographic with a more critical eye.

Trappy allegedly said: "Thank G-d for my liberal college education; I am erudite and wise enough to realize that all I had to do was transpose Obama's ideas by 180 degrees, collect my paycheck, and pass go, board a plane to Vail for skiing this winter. It is a good life; liberals love it when you suggest punishing the rich via taxation and conservatives just love political events labeled as "Town Hall Meetings", particularly if you suggest that Donnie and Marie will be there. I did learn that conservatives don't care for Marilyn Manson and that most liberals just love to listen to the sounds of reggae music blasting from their unwashed, yet late model Subarus and Prius cars. I learned a lot...."

Trappy also bloviated that he "met some lady who claimed to be a Druid witch who was a tea party member, but planned to vote for Obama....she was the weirdest demographic example..."

Trappy allegedly was also heard to say: "I am thinking of becomming a community organizer; heck, that might even pay better than mere political consulting and will enable my being able to shoot trap at least twice a month now, and my next trapgun will be American-made."

15. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Well I did want to check in and see how you boys were dealing with the "threat" of all your guns being taken. Can't say it seems like you're doing too well. It's like the sky is falling or something. Speaking of Skyfall, great movie, check it out. I'm sure we can all agree on our appreciation of a good Bond film, this one especially since it's more of an old Bond than some of the recent ones. But really guys, you need to chill out a little bit here. I promise, everything will be ok, and I'll even hold your hand through it all if you're into that kind of thing. But please, relax, have a drink, watch Skyfall, kiss your wife, whatever your fancy. Hell, everyone can come on over to my place for some manhattans, maybe an old fashioned (we're still talking about the drink here, sorry fellows), or straight up if you prefer. Just picked up some great Buffalo Trace bourbon, pretty cheap too.

Well, that's enough product placement for the evening. Anyways, as to where I am, you're all right. Especially Chango? Didn't see that coming out of you but nice work, you hit the nail on the head. I've dropped those political aspirations for the time being. Decided to go the get lots of money and business clout route to politics. Seems to be the most effective option, and sure as hell beats $30grand a year handing out campaign flyers. That said, anyone working in any investment firms looking for an intern? My pledgeship experiences taught me many great lessons about subservience and how to make a great cup of coffee.

Let me know if you want that drink.

-Trappy

16. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Trappy are you even old enough to drink?

17. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Well, you guys asked.

Are you really that old now? I mean old enough to drink? Damn time flies.

18. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Yes, I am. Since September. It really does fly, I've only got 3 semester of college left and I feel like I've been here a year. Really learning to appreciate that saying. I'm sure I'll just continue to appreciate it more and more as well.

-Trappy

19. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Well hell, good luck. You are about to get a taste of the real World soon enough. I have a feeling you will do just fine out there. You have that right amount of stubbornness. I also believe there will come a point in time you will look back and say to yourself, "self, those old farts on TS knew what the hell they were talking about." It happens. Been there done that and got the t-shirt to prove it.

Good luck young'n.

20. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Well "Plan B" is head off to Air Force OTS. Not so much a plan B as another option though. We will see where the wind blows me.

-Trappy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.