1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the new shooting range in Indiana

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by b12, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Not sure if I read it here, but there is a new shooting complex in Hunington at Monore resivoure. I seen pictures of it and it supposed to have trap, skeet, riflerange, pistol. Anybody got the address so I can put it in my GPS. I want to check it out this wkd. As I understand they have token machines on the trap and you can shoot anytime. Bill

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Here is the thread talking about it.

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Thanks RickN. B12, open that TS.com link and scroll about 3/4 way down for the shooting range addy and ph.#

Both skeet fields and one trap are open. They are waiting to install another Pat trap in the second trap house.

Better call and talk to Bob, the range master, and ask him when they are open in bad weather. It's out in the middle of no-where at the old Huntington Reservoir, now called Roush Lake.

Wayne

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Huntington, IN is no where close to Monroe Resv.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It is not far from Huntington

6. plaw

plaw Active Member

you would think they would put in a 300 0r 400 yd. rifle range so a guy could play with his rifles and have a little more fun..

7. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Plaw, there is Hillside Shooting Sports outside of Roanoak IN. that has 3 pistol ranges, and a rifle range from 100 to 1000 yards. It's not to far from Huntington, but costs quit a bit more.

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.