1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the December Trap and Field?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bird Grinder, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Has anyone received their December issue yet?

2. gordy h

gordy h Member

I didn't get Nov. untill Dec 2nd here in Wi. What's going on ? Hope they fix the problem,I'm missing lots of shoots. Butch H

3. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

My November issue was late also , in Ohio.

4. TP Express

TP Express TS Member

I received my December issue last week in N. California

5. 1881home

1881home TS Member

I have called these folks, in the past, about their late deliveries. One woman that I talked to was very rude and spoke as if she didn't give a damn.

At another call, I talked to Mrs. Heeg. She was apologetic but only offered excuses. In all the years that I've known this publication, they have had the same problem and have failed to correct the mess. They blame the post office! They blame the printer! And so on and so on!

They NEVER admit to it being their fault or to doing anything to correct the problem.

If you EVER get a Trap and Field issue by THE FIRST OF THE MONTH, please put a notice on TS.com so that we all can have a reason to renew the subscription.

Jim

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Delaware, no T&F yet.

Curt

7. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Just got my November issue two weeks ago in Michigan.

Matt Ski

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I haven't got my November or December issue yet. Post Office is broke.
    Charlie Henderson

9. sharks

sharks TS Member

I'm right here bt Indpls where it's published at and still haven't received mine

10. phirel

phirel TS Member

What date is the December issue due?

Butch- You have missed a lot of shoots because you have not received your Dec. issue yet? We have had only one weekend in Dec. so far (today is 12-9-10). Shoots for the first weekend of Dec. were in the November issue. How could you have missed a "lot of shoots" due to not getting the Dec. issue?

The Vice President of the accounts payable division of my business (my wife is both VP and the entire staff)has become acclimated to late payments. It seems to have become an American tradition.

Pat Ireland

11. gordy h

gordy h Member

Pat,
    I plan ahead, mostly for the big shoots and look for the adds,to plan vacations,etc. I have been a ATA member and Trap and Field Subscriber from the early 60's and NEVER had a late payment. My Nov.issue came in Dec. as some of the others were also late,thats my problem. The only time I went with out was when my girls were in college. But don't worry I won't renew next time.
    I'm sure I will find the shoots and adds in othe magazines. Butch H

12. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Now that this has been brought up (Again each month) the magazine will surely begin showing up in our mailboxes..

Getting used to this..

It's the ATA "Official Magazine"

To clear the air, ATA has nothing to do with it's publication, only states this is where you will read all the "Official" ATA information.

13. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I have a friend in the same vicinity as myself who received his December issue on the 2nd and I have not seen mine yet/ If Shooting USA was to do the state shoot reports a little more thorough I would be switching over. Right now you can go on line and read last issue and it is great.

14. 687_SP_II

687_SP_II TS Member

Got mine today. Dayton, TN

15. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I just got the Dec. issue today here in Iowa.

16. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

Today in Illinois.

17. Remingggton

Remingggton TS Member

Friday the 3rd in Western Nebraska.

18. brantman

brantman TS Member

just remind them like I did theres another trap magazine out there which by the way is superior. its dec 9 and no trap and field at my house yet,it will be the last year of my subsciption

19. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I see the monthly bitch and whine club is meeting. Let's see it's the 1st of Dec. and you are bitching about where T and F is. Isn't the Dec. issue supposed to arrive in Dec??

By the way when did you get the Nov. and Dec. issues of the other foreign magazine?

Another by the way where did you get an extensive report of all Grand events in addition to all the major shoots this fall?

God it must be great to be as perfect as some of you think you are.

Don

20. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Until I read this tread I had forgotten about it coming. If I don't miss it, maybe I don't need it after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.