1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is the 17 Billion ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I have worked and lived in the Middle East for a few years and think that I have a fairly good understanding of their customs and way of thinking. How did Iraq possibly misplace 17 billion dollars that was given to them by the U.S ?

blade819

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

It wasn't misplaced....probably went to a Jihad Outreach program in an underprivileged neighborhood to support one of your local sleeper cells.

Unfortunately rpeerless probably has it right.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

If I remember right it was 2 cargo planes of cash that's not accounted for. A million dollars in 100 dollar bills weights 21 pounds, so the 17 billion weights 178.5 tons. There should be a gallows erected in DC to set some examples.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They are saying US people did it.

If their investigators are as good as their military was............

HM

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

If the U.S. people did it and it comes back here and gets spent here all I can say is Halaluya!

6. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

What I cannot understand is why would the U.S. Government send cash? Looks to me as if our government wanted it to be untraceable. If it was for rebuilding, contractors could have submitted bills and have payment wired to their banks.

As much as I don't like Obama, this was a bad decision under Bush's administration. However, I think the Iraqis can go pound sand. We don't owe them a dime. They need to determine what the value democracy is. I venture that it is more than 18 or so billion, for a country.

John E.

7. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

cheney has it

8. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

OH YOU DOUBTERS. I HAVE IT! OR AT LEAST I WILL AS SOON AS I SEND MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO THE PERSON WHO SENT ME AN E-MAIL THIS MORNING TELLING ME THAT THEY ARE HOLDING MY FIRST PAYMENT ON MY WINNINGS. THERE ARE TO BE 19 MORE PAYABLE ANNUALLY. EACH OF AT LEAST FIVE MILLION DOLLARS.

Thought I would shout it out since I now have, or will have anyway as soon as I send them my bank account info, all that money. Only problem is my old age seems to be creeping up on me. I can't recall which bank I put all those previous winnings from the Euro Lottery, Irish Sweepstakes and the funds I helped transfer from, now let's see, was it Nigeria, China, Brunei, or some other place. Gee, this growing old is a B****.

I might have to pass up this last offer since I can't seem to recall where to tell them to put the winnings! Oh yea, I just remembered. I will have to tell them to put it up in their account in the AMERICAN SAVINGS SOCIETY. You know they can shove it up their A$$

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

That would be the safest place to put it now days! Literally.

10. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

How recently did you live and work there? Are you an expert on middle eastern affairs?

11. porky

porky TS Member

How much you want to bet that a great portion of this has filtered back into the terrorists bank accounts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.