1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is my popcorn?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Lumper where is my popcorn?

Maybe we can get that scope5 guy who has trouble telling the truth to deliver some to us as part of community service

am I still pissed? well I am calming down somewhat

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

I'm sorry ... but all I had was microwave popcorn and you prefer the airpop popcorn.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I do prefer air popped but I was being truthful- they have now determined that the microwave stuff has chemicals added to it that are bad for your lungs-- it was bad for the people that made it and apparently they are saying it could be bad for the people that eat it.

I was worried that you didnt know that Lumper and that your health could suffer

Gene

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gene ... you are correct but they also determined that you basically must stick your nose into the bag of popcorn and inhale deeply over and over again with about 10,000 bags of popcorn before it becomes hazardous to your health.

Seriously ... what you have to do and the amount of popcorn you must pop would be so astronomical for it to affect your health I decided I was still going to eat microwave popcorn.

5. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Some posters on here have enough Hot Air to just blow on the bag and have it POP. LOL , Jeff

6. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

OICU..Ha ha ha ha ha ha..that was a good one....:)...nuc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.