1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Lower Perk Gun Club?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapCrazy, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

I want to go shoot the federation shoot tomorrow but can't find directions to Lower Perk In Collegeville, PA. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
    THanks

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Its been a while but right off of Rt. 29 in Collageville, there used too be a old gas station on the v of the road last time I was there it was a adult book store turn there heading toward the towers in Limerck. I hope this helps?
    Jim

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Just south or east of the old Collegeville Inn. From where you are coming from Collegeville Inn will be on your right side. Take the fork after the bridge for Ridge Pike not Germentown pike. Don't go toward Limerick. The road I'm talking about my be Collegeville Rd.. When you get close you will no doubt hear shooting. Pete, I hope this helps and I'm not messing you up, but this place is Perk Valley. You'll hear shooting from the Bridge.

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

If it's the one I'm thinking of, after you cross the river and bear right onto W.Ridge Pike immediately take the next little road at a white house with a stone wall onto Pechins Mill Rd. The club is at the end of the road.

MK

5. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Thanks Spanky,
    Found it no problem. Posted a nice score 49/50 hopefully I will win some $ in the lewis class. Funny thing is I missed the very first bird and then ran 49 straight.

6. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

I hope I did not give bad information? when shooting at the club the Nuke towers are at your back... No? the club also had a bar in place?

7. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Crazy, Not sure what's worse missing the first or last. I've done it with the last bird a couple of times. Sort of makes you sick to the stomach a bit. Your shooting is really coming along. Good luck to you and your wife with the baby. Was at Oxford on Thursday shot 71/75 and won 2 meat prizes. I have to try to shoot good when I go there there are alot of good shooters. I'm never lucky to get the green bird so I have to try to win a prize on high gun.

You were thinking the baby might cut out some of your trap shooting, but not much of it, you can always shoot around that. My two girls a grown 29 & 23 and I don't know where all the times has gone. Trap shooting isn't going anywhere. Trapshooting will never die. Except for all the gloom and doomers on this site. Out our way I think there is a club that shoots somewhere one night a week Monday thru Friday. You're just a young guy you have the rest of your life to shoot and maybe they will like it when they get older. Good Shooting.

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Needs to shoot more, the Limrick cooling towers are to your right about 75 deg. not behind you when your shooting. That club is called Lower Pottsgrove R&G one of the many clubs I am a member of.

9. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Tool, do you guys still shoot over there on Thursday nights? If so, can you get grub there? Is the kitchen open? I like to get there straight from work. I havn't been there in a few years. Shoot in the area probably know you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

collegeville trap shooting

lower perkiomen gun club

pekiomen trap shooting
perk valley gun club
perkiomen valley gun club
perkiomen valley gun club collegeville
perkiomen valley rod and gun club
trap shooting in collegeville pa